John Brooks Law LLC is a VA certified Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) with years of experience with Federal Contracts for the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. Government Agencies such as NASA, NOAA as well as DARPA and the Air Force, Army and Navy Research Labs. We have extensive experience working with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), the Defense Acquisition Regulations System (DFARS), U.S. Agency supplements and the U.S. Export Laws. We have very specific experience working with our customers to protect their rights under the government’s Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer Programs (STTR) while still taking advantage of Government research funds.
Within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, our firm has been selected under two separate contracts in 2011 to provide legal counsel services. We are selected as one of five firms to provide legal services to the state’s Information Technology Division under contract ITD RFR 12-04 and one of several firms to provide legal counsel to the State Lottery Commission under contract Lot 1202.
Having experience in the Business Development aspects of Government Contracts as well as experience in the protecting of intellectual property, we feel we are uniquely qualified to provide legal counsel that carefully considers your business goals.
With this experience, we can help you:
- Provide pre-qualified contract services to Massachusetts state agencies under existing contract vehicles.
- Protect your Intellectual Property in your proposal materials.
- Protect your Intellectual Property through the proposal and negotiation processes.
- Protect your Intellectual Property during performance of your contract with the Government.
- Protect your Intellectual Property rights in your deliverables.
- Clarify FARS and DFARS rules for you.
- Protect your Intellectual Property when dealing with civilian versus military agencies.
To learn more about these services, contact us.